Known for its "open systems" approach, PolyNest prints to
just about any industry plotter, whether its a pen plotter or inkjet.
If you have an existing plotter and want to upgrade to PolyNest, chances
are we'll be able to print patterns and markers to that plotter. Consult
with your PolyNest sales representative to learn if your plotter is
supported by PolyNest.
No matter what model cutter you are using, whether its from Gerber,
Lectra, or any other cutter, PolyNest supports it. Our customers are
using PolyNest with just about every industry cutter.
Polygon offers a complete line of pen and inkjet plotters.
- Overnight, unattended plots up to 600 yards (600Ae only).
- 1.8 meter (72 in) ultra wide single-pen apparel plotter.
- Throughput up to 90 m/hr (98 y/hr)
- Media: 27# recycled paper and up to 35# bond paper
- Max. media width: 1.9 meters (74"), minimum media width
is 0.9 meters (36")
- Max. plotting width: 1.8 meters (72").
- Max. media take-up: 545 meters (600 yards) of 30# bond, 500
yards of 35# bond paper
- Feed roll capacity: 545 meters (600 yards)of 30# bond or less
- Accepts any fiber tip, roller ball or felt marker from 7.6mm
(.30") to 22.5mm (.87") in diameter including HP-style
- Buffer size: 1 Megabyte Buffer
- Hardware interface: RS-232C serial port
- Command languages: DMPL, HPGL: HP-7475 & HP-7596
- Power: 90 to 264 Vac @ 47 to 66hz, 160 Watts
- Key pad access to speed, pen force and roll/unroll controls
- PC and Mac Compatible.
- Designed and built in the USA.
||28Ae Features - Same as 600Ae
StylistAe Features - Same as
- Marker length: Max of 37 meters (40 yards)
- Media take-up: Up to 91 meters (100 yards)
- Key pad access to frame-gap adjustment, speed, pen force and
- 1 meter (40 in) wide single-pen apparel plotter.
- Min. media width: 91 cm (36 inches)
- Max. media width: 111 cm (44 inches)
- Max. plotting width: 104 cm (41 inches)
- One year 100% Parts & Labor Warranty.
- Lifetime customer support.
- Commercial grade stand.
- Long life plotting pen.
- Cable for 25/9 pin serial ports.
- User guide and Control Center software